KIKO Real Estate Broker Referral Program Options
Brokers/Agents with motivated clients interested in selling at auction are ideal for the KIKO Auction Referral Program.
Broker/Agent With Seller
- Referral fee paid on a definite sale date, not waiting for a property to sit on the market and possibly sell.
- Minimal time investment on the referring agent’s part.
- Being able to help clients sell personal property at the same time as their real estate.
- Earn referral fees on properties that are outside your normal market area or specialty, including non-real estate assets.
- Offering your clients another option, allowing you to build your client relationship and serve their needs without losing the listing and/or commission.
Because so many factors determine a property’s eligibility for a KIKO Auction, it’s best to speak directly to a KIKO professional about the property specifics. Call 330-453-9187
or email email@example.com
to discuss our options.
Becoming a Buyer's Broker/Agent and receiving a referral fee is easy! Just fill out and submit the "Letter of Referral" form a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of the auction.
Submit the form via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
; fax: 330-453-1765; or submit a hard copy to the KIKO office located at 2722 Fulton Dr. NW, Canton, OH 44718.
Once your form is submitted your client must have the high bid, pay, and close on the property as outlined in the terms of the auction and you will be eligible to receive compensation.
- Broker/Agent Registration must be submitted 48 hours in advance. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION. NO VERBAL REGISTRATIONS.
- If the buyer you are requesting to represent already has a direct connection to KIKO and has already been approached by an authorized KIKO representative either by mail, email, in person or by phone, the Referral Request will be denied.
- Your potential buyer must legibly and fully complete the referral KIKO form or it will not be valid.
- KIKO does not authorize or permit any agency representation to be created between KIKO and the referring Broker.
- The referring agent is not required to be present at the auction.
Buyer Referral Form